[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

latin!!
Sunday, March 4, 2007
Did I mention dat I hv 2 learn latin here?? I mean, latin, d language!!cool rite??actually its not la..its kinda hard la..i mean, they say latin is d language of d medical world!!yes meh??i oso dunno wan..super hard la ok!!1st lecture oso shocked by teacher adi..not oni I’ve 2 learn all d latin words, but even their grammar, n nouns, verbs, n abbreviations!!omg..can u imagine dat in 4 yrs time, I’l b able 2 tel u dat “10ml ex aq tds pc” means “take 10ml 3 times a day aft food”???i’m like..shit..i din noe I’ve 2 learn a new language wen I do pharm!!i reali din noe wut I was going in2 man..
Not oni I hv latin language 2 learn, sumhow I let myself b influenced by jac, mich n cheahyen 2 sign up 4 dancing classes!!not jz ANY dance u noe..its salsa..s in, latin dancing!!wel, they din like force me at gunpoint 2 join or nething lidat..jz dat they signed up 4 it, n say until like v nice lidat..so I oso interested wan2 join adi..summore here v hard 2 find badminton dat kinda stuff..so I’m gonna xcercise by dancing once a week!!yay!!act I’m quite looking 4ward 2 it..gonna start on Monday 12th..hehe..
Wut wif speaking latin, writing latin, n latin dancing, I’m turning latino..


posted by ~luckystar~ @ 9:25 PM   11 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship