[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

my audition xperience..
Friday, March 23, 2007
dear readers..i din reali personally tel sum of u dat i'm joining curtin idol..biggest reason being paiseh n scared i wil lose out even in d audition level!!but wel, u all wud hv known if u all hv been reading d cbox neway..neway, audition was 2day, n my slot was 1.06pm..i went there wif d gurlz, feeling nervous like mad..!n i cudnt eat lunch properly coz i scared i would burp..n my hands were soooo super cold..n my stomach was feeling super churny..n most of all, i felt like i wanted 2 puke..!but nehow, i prepared myself, n went in wen i was called..
i stood there facing d judges..an indian guy, an aus lady n another man whom i cannot 'see' wut his nationality/race is..i said my 'gud afternoons' n den d man said "wel..netime.."
so i started..at 1st my voice was so cracky n my throat so dry dat i paused 4 a milisecond in between these 2 sentences coz it was so hard 2 continue!!den without wanting my timing 2 go all out, i quickly got bek in2 d rhythm n continued singing..btw, i sang "b4 i fall in luv" by coco lee..thx esp 2 aishah, my hsemate, who suggested tis song..!wel den wen i was reaching d chorus, i took a deep breath (coz it was gonna b quite high) but d man suddenly started 2 shake his head n held up his hands in a "stop" gesture n my heart was like "uh-oh........i screwed it......." so i shut up..n den he let down his hands n said "FANTASTIC!!" n my heart went was like "OMG....hak sei ngor...!!" n den he said "can i ask u sum questions?" n i said "yea!"
man: hv u ever been in luv b4?
me: erm...no...
man: wel, hv u ever had ur heart broken?
me: yea i guess..
man: but dat was great!if u get 2 d nx round, its gud 2 sing ballades u noe..coz its slow, n u can inject alot of feelings into it..
me: oh..ok.. *nod*
he said alot of other stuff..while d other 2 jz shut up n nod here nod there oni..
man: u noe..u're d FIRST, d very FIRST contestant who looked at us wen u were singing!!none of dem b4 tis looked at us..n dat's v gud!!
me: oh..reali??hehe.. *smile*
man: n u hv v gud diction..!!
me: reali? tq..tq.. *smile even more*
man: wel, i think dats all..it was fantastic..gud luck..u can go now..
me: tq!!
n i ran out..hehe..
wel, happy is happy la..but den, it stil wasnt sure ma whether i wud pass anot..d organising committee said they'll notify us by email..so i came bek feeling v happy..but stil feeling abit anxious..n den......
an sms came..it was fr my senior who was part of d committee!!
~congratulations!!u got in2 the semi finalz!!check ur email 4 more details..!!~
n i went "YAY!!!!" n started showing d msg 2 d rest..hehe..so basically, i'm gonna hv 2 go thru d headache of choosing song again..4 d semi is nx friday, directly 1 week fr 2day..!!4 those who were here wen i was in d process of choosing song, u noe how hard it is n how pekchek i can get..n thx 4 listening 2 all my rants n complains bout tis song not gud n dat song not gud..tq 4 bearing wif me everyday, listening 2 my pracs, bising-ing u all in d middle of d nite (tis oni applies 2 my hsemates..esp yijia n yeefang whose rooms r jz bside mine..)i've 2 perform in d tavern area, which is an open area, wif no stage, so i guess i'l b on 'level ground' wif d audience..which makes it even freakier!!wel..i pray dat God wil giv me d courage 2 do it, n do it wel..if i pass dat too, thk God..but if i dun pass it, wel..its been a nice xperience..at least i can tel my grandchildren nx time dat at least i TRIED.. =)

n finally, a shoutout tq 2 all who were wif me, waiting outside d audition room 4 me..n those who came 2 uni even tho there was no class..jz 2 support me.. =)
yeefang, mich, jac, cheahyen (who's d most enthusiastic of all), yijia, siawtze, lingweng n yityeng..n special thx 2 yijia, yeefang n aishah who stayed up until late at nite trying 2 get me in2 all sorts of baju n accesories n SKIRT which i ended up not wearing any..hehe..i'm stubborn yea i noe.. =)

not 4gettin hsiuli n her xpert suggestions..n ur support.. =)

n oso 2 nick chan..who sorted out my confused mind on choosing which song..sori 4 stil changing my mind finally..but u psycho ppl quite geng ya..! =)

n 4 others i lazy 2 mention..i wan2 sleep liao..tq la ok!!

ciaoz!!


posted by ~luckystar~ @ 3:19 PM   24 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship