[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

pics..
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
ahh..2day i'm super happy la..noe y??coz i had success in both my chem n pharm labs!!hehe..so happy..4 chem, we had 2 titrate HCl wif NaOH..n bcoz we use methy red, d colour change was red to orange, but its hard 2 get orange, coz jz 1 xtra drop wil change d solution alkaline, which is yellow!so i tried super super hard n out of 5 times i did, i managed 2 get orange once!!n it was super nice ok..2 show u how nice it was:

nice rite??hehe..fr left: alkali, neutral, acid

den in pharm lab, i did 3 xperiments, which 1 is a medicine..hehe..n i got full marks 4 all 3!!so happy u noe..can compensate 4 last week's big fat zero..hehe..n i finish like super fast ok..1 hr earlier n far ahead den every1 else.. =)

wel, here r jz sum random pics which i took wif my hp, jz dat now oni i hv d semangat 2 transfer dem 2 my laptop..enjoy..

me n yijia during O week

me in yijia's big big sunglasses

candy, our hsemate fr china..

her dishes..

n us enjoying her dishes.. =P

candy helping me refill printer ink


tis is how we do on9 chemi quiz..every1 do 2gether gether..so d brainys can help d not so brainys..

nick chan..tis is dedicated 2 u..hehe..it seems 17th march u're coming 2 speak in uwa ya??hehe..hope u're reading tis..

wut is naked light ar??

me in yeefang's oversized protective glasses

me n my star.. =D


n finally..pics of me in my room..



posted by ~luckystar~ @ 8:10 PM   10 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship