[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

Praise God!!!
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Ahh...wut a rewarding day it is 2day..i've prayed sooo much d past few days about tis..n i'm reali glad dat God blessed me wif tis..wel, i passed semi finals..n i'l b going 4 finals, which wil b held in hilton on d 20th of april, in conjunction wif the international bash cocktail party..currently, my worries are "omg wut songs m i gonna sing? (coz i've 2 sing 2 songs)" n "omg wut m i gonna wear????" its kinda like a big thing u noe..ppl hv 2 actually PAY 2 go 2 tis party..n supporters of contestants oso hv 2 pay 8 bucks each man..4 d ticket..n semangat-fied frenz plus hsemates of mine already buy!!omg..dem semangat ok!!immediately wen d results came out they faster faster go 2 d booth n buy adi man!!
n here i reali hv 2 describe everything dat happened..
so..tis morning i woke up feeling nervous..aft breakfast i started pratising..i realised my voice hvent warm up yet n i cud hit all d super low notes which i cudnt last time!! (which is gud coz d song got super low notes which i find it hard 2 hit wan..) but i cudnt hit all d high notes!! (which is super bad coz my "oomph" part, d part 2 "wow" d audience is a super high note n i've 2 pull it 4 quite a long time!!) but den, s i prac more n more, my voice warm up n den, i realise i semakin cannot hit d low notes but i cud hit d super high note!!i'm like so pekchek adi ok..so i went 4 class at 1..without eating lunch..coz i jz din hv d appetite 2 eat..n oso coz i prac until i dun realise d time, so no time 2 cook n eat liao..(i din tel my hsemates tis..)hehe..so, 1-2 class i was stil ok la..tho my hands was super icy..but den, 2-3 class was super torturous..my stomach had MONSTERS!! not BUTTERFLIES!! n den 1o mins in2 d class, 1 of d organising committee had 2 cal me (but i din answer her cal of coz, i jz msg her saying i was hving class) n say dat they're super in front of schedule n asked if i cud get there in like 10 mins!!i'm like 'duh of coz cannot la!!' i wun skip classes 4 tis la ok..i noe my priorities (cheh cheh..) hehe..so den leh, d whole time, cheahyen n jac were at d tavern (where d comp was going on) n watching d others perform..n cheahyen kept msging me all her analysis of d other contestants!! "dat gurl hor..not v gud la..she gpt pitching prob..dat one leh, her mic control not gud la..u mz control ur mic properly ya!!..blablabla.." i'm like so super distracted fr d lesson man!!n den she oso started msging mich (coz i din reply her ma) saying i've 2 get out of class n go there asap coz its gonna b my turn soon! i was super freaked out adi dat time..i cudnt concentrate in class..n we kept on passing d hp here n there..i think teacher oso saw la..but she so nice she nv scold us la..haha..but i guess d guys sitting bhind us sure thinking "wut r these gurlz doing??" summore i wear like super 'xtreme' 4 class u noe..my frenz took d liberty of dressing me up like dunno wut oni..n d result is, oni d jeans n shoes was mine, d 2 tops which i wore were totally not mine..courtesy of jac n cheahyen..haha..so weird la i feel..coz i dun hv nice nice baju wan ma..all oso tshirts oni..aih..they keep saying i hv 2 learn 2 'ta pan..' no need la..hehe..so neway, aft class we 3 rushed out of class like super fast, rushed 2 d place, changed my slippers 2 heels, n started sweating cold sweat, n m y toes n fingers turned super icy..n all other symptoms or stage fright la basically..den it was my turn..so much earlier man!!i signed up 4 d 3.20 slot btw..n den i realise dat "eh..y my supporters so many wan??" actually my frenz (whom i cal not 2 tel others dat i'm joining) happily go n tel others n got a few more 2 come!!wah liao weh..paiseh liao ok..ahh...but neway, i ended up owing sum1 a meal..jz bcoz he said "wa..impressive ya..u sure can get in2 finals wan!!mz cheng me eat ok!!" i said "not sure la..we wait 4 results 1st la ok..20 mins time we'l noe.." him "aiyo sure can wan la!!u dun get in i cheng u la!!" so basically i lost tis 'bet' which i so innocently din noe i was getting in2..but i wan2 pura pura oni no need 2 cheng him la.hehe..so den, results came out n, wel, i passed..
so now bout finals..i'm reali blur on wut 2 do n all..we'l b hving a nite out wif d judge, where we bring our songs, show him, n he'l advise us on song choice, n den there'l b a rehearsal few nitez b4 d real event, which i'm reali scared of..sounds so grand rite??gosh i din noe i was getting in2 such a big thing man..n my cell group leader happily announced 2 d whole cell dat i'm 1 of d finalist n made me sing d chorus of my audition song..lawrence, if u're reading tis, thx 4 ur 'publicity'.. =P reali man..postponing cell 2 sat so dat u all can come on fri nite 2 d event??summore u all hv 2 pay wor..not worth it la..paiseh oni if disappoint u all in finals.. =S
ahh..now 2 thank ppl..dear frenz, thx 4 all ur support n all..
d gurlz wif me here now, thz 4 ur dedication in dressing me up, helping me hv a makeover, helping me choose song, giving constructive comments n all..not 4getting yanhua, cheahyen n jac who were like a spies..watching other ppl's performances n telling me bout dem wen i was in class..hehe..
thx 2 siawtze, lingweng, hsiuli n yiemin, who curi curi came 2 c me in d middle of their lab session (coz of d changing of venues btween d lab hrs)..thx 4 coming man..u all reali make alot of difference..seeing u all there reali made my day..reali wish yijia, u cud b there too..2 bad ur lab diff venue wif dem..yeefang n mich, thx 4 conforting me throughout class time..oni u all un how nervous i was feeling..u both felt how cold my hands were, how fidgety i was n dat i cudnt sit still d whole time..yityeng, thx 4 coming man..haha..
2 aishah n mira, sori 4 making u all come 2 skul jz 2 watch me, wen u all dun hv class at all, summore d thing started early so u all missed d 1st part of my singing..ahh..soweeeeee..
2 yeehong, sori 4 waking u up in d middle of d nite (coz it wasnt middle of d nite 4 me yet dat time u c..) 2 teach me how 2 use adobe audition 2 edit my song..otherwise i sure cannot hit all d low notes wan..
2 szeching, thx alot 4 boosting my confidence wen i felt lowest..wen i felt like i reali cudnt make it nemore..thx 4 staying up late JUST 2 hear me sing..haha..funny la u..n NO, dun put my voice s ur ringtone, siasui oni ok..
special thx 2 jingguo..coz without u, i wudnt b able 2 sing at all..coz u went all d way 2 find d minus 1 4 me..tq soooo super much!! =)
n finally, thx 2 lawrence, iris, marcus who came 2 uni 2 support me..tq tq alot..its ok dat fei din come..haha..shopping in coles ya..n oso tq aishah n yan who brought coursemates 2 support me oso..
wow..i got quite alot of frenz ya..i'm a lucky gurl.. =)
ahh..i hope i din 4get any1..so far i can oni think of tis many la..tq all!!u all reali make me super happy.. =D
4 pics, i've 2 get fr others..so later oni i post la..
nitezz...


posted by ~luckystar~ @ 1:09 AM   6 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship