[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

about me.. =)
Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hey ppl..try out this 'quiz'..see how much u know me..hehe..very simple wan..jz put T-true or F-false oni..post in the comments la..i ciplak this fr idea fr my cell group members wan..hehe..go n c if u all wan..its in the 'passion' link on my frenz list.. =)

1. I called myself jayne because I loved reading 'peter and jane' when i was young.

2. I like stars because of F4.

3. I used to love kindergarten so much I didnt want to go home.

4. My 1st ambition was to be a teacher because mummy is a teacher.

5. I prefer driving manual cars than auto cars.

6. I think pizza hut is the best.

7. I have a cousin in belgium.

8. Books bore me.

9. I think chad michael murray is cute.

10. I'm a deep sleeper.

11. Biology was my favourite subject in secondary school.

12. Curtin idol's night was the 1st time i've ever received flowers.

13. I keep a picture of my family in my purse.

14. I slept right in front of my chinese tuition teacher throughout the whole lesson when it was a private class and there was just me and her.

15. My room in Ipoh is painted lavender white.

16. I loved watching power rangers when i was young.

17. I used to dislike wangleehom.

18. My 1st 'idols' or motivation to sing was spice girls.

19. I've been to 4 different countries excluding malaysia.

20. I got my 1st hp because i was going to national service.



posted by ~luckystar~ @ 6:33 PM   54 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship