[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

answers part 1
Friday, May 18, 2007
1. I called myself jayne because I loved reading 'peter and jane' when i was young.
False. I where got so siao about peter n jane wan..?? nooihoay!!how can u forget?? Haha Lawrence..itu ialah buku yang dibaca oleh budak budak kecil masa mereka mahu belajar membaca..hehe..

2. I like stars because of F4.
True!haha..i know it sounds lame..but its bcoz last time I like F4 a lot..n then they have meteor garden ma..so I created a signature that says meteorlover. But I wanted a symbol. Since meteor is just a piece of rock, I cant be drawing that right..so star is the nicest thing I can draw in relation to space objects. N thats how I started liking stars..hehe..roger I know u asked me b4 that’s why I told u..bonus question 4 u la lidat..haha..

3. I used to love kindergarten so much I didnt want to go home.
This is soooooo false man!!i checked n I realized 19 of u put true n only 3 put false..jane n joan, maybe u’ve heard my parents talking about it b4 at home, but nh, I’m pretty sure u tembak wan rite??haha..ppl..i hated kindergarten sooooo much, I cried EVERYDAY for dunno how many months ok..i hated it a lot..i never wanted to wake up in the morning..n I would cry whenever my dad dumps me there..lesson to b learnt: looks can b deceiving.. =P

4. My 1st ambition was to be a teacher because mummy is a teacher.
False. my 1st ever ambition when I was 7 or 8 was to b a singer..haha..later only it went on to teacher..only 5 of u got it correct. Peifei, jingguo, jane, david n joan. Haha fei, mummy bio teacher doesn’t mean I want to be 1 ma..no..no bonus mark for u..hehe..

5. I prefer driving manual cars than auto cars.
True. I prefer manual cars man..so much more interesting than auto..auto is easy la..but boring..i like to change gear I dunno why..eventhough the Nissan sanni’s gear so super hard to change.. =S half of u answered true n half answered false..teoyijia..u mean leg short rite..i dun use my hand to press the clutch ok..n if leg short can pull the chair to d most front wan ok..

6. I think pizza hut is the best.
Oh yea!!This is true..i like pizza hut.. =) those who knew the ‘changes’ that happened during my surprise bday party in intec should know the answer..esp the organizers..hehe..

7. I have a cousin in belgium.
False. Haha..i know I managed 2 trick a lot of ppl with this..i have cousinS in Belgium. not A cousin only..haha..even the ones in Belgium got tricked..everyone, introducing jane n joan, my cousinS in Belgium..both of u also got tricked ya..haha..joan joan, summore put ‘OF COURSE!’ there..haha..only 4 of u got this question right: yijia, yeefang, siawtze n yan. Sure tembak wan u all..haha..fei ar, jane n joan r both gurlz ok..

8. Books bore me.
False. Books sooo don’t bore me ok..i love reading books..esp novels n storybooks..kids books..blablabla..i like books ok..yijia, I wasn’t talking about text books here..

9. I think chad michael murray is cute.
True. I suppose a lot of u googled him to see whether he’s cute anot right..n judged him according to my standards..haha..yea he’s cute.. =) xtine, not only u think he’s lengchai la ok..haha..wenjun n francis, next time cannot blank blank ok..dunno also must shoot..nh, chad Michael murray is the main actor in 1 tree hill..

10. I'm a deep sleeper.
False. I sleep very lightly wan la!!a little bit of movement or sound also I will wake up adi wan..thats y I put my phone on silent when I sleep..n that also when it vibrates on the table most of th time I will b woken up by it..xtine, I got sleep v deeply meh??i know there was 1 occasion wen I just din wake up eventhough u called me a lot of times la..but that’s like xceptional rite..wenjun, can sleep till very late doesn’t mean I sleep deeply ok..david, this is the question which caused u ur mark..too bad la..u knew u shouldve put a false, n yet u put a true..aih..haha fei, nx time dun kacau kacau me wen I sleep..zzz..

Ok I wil post the remaining ones another time..coz too long liao..


posted by ~luckystar~ @ 2:11 AM   9 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship