[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

answers part 2
Saturday, May 26, 2007
ok ppl..this is part 2..enjoy..

11. Biology was my favourite subject in secondary school.
False.i prefered chemistry to anything else..hehe..yijia tembak still correct..goodss..fei, memang correct physics haters love biology, but i loved chemistry better..hehe..

12. Curtin idol's night was the 1st time i've ever received flowers.TRUE!!! haha..tricked many of u right..oni 6 of u got this correct man..siawtze, candy, lingweng, szeching, francis n xtine..haha..fei n wenjun, why "no way man!!"??haha..u all think i got so admirers meh now..aiyo.. =P

13. I keep a picture of my family in my purse.
False! haha..this 1 also trick sooo many of u..only 3 of u got this right man!!peifei, szeching n francis, congratulations!!haha..tembak wan or what?? no yijia u cannot check my purse coz that'd be cheating..candy, looks like u confirmed wrongly..hehe..fei, i got the 'feel' but i dont do it leh..haha..wenjun, ahem, i dont have LOADS of pics of myself ok..just 3..xtine, yea i took family pics, but i dont put them in my purse..hehe..

14. I slept right in front of my chinese tuition teacher throughout the whole lesson when it was a private class and there was just me and her.
True. hehe..yea nh, i know it sounds absurd, but it was really boring n i was tired that day..lau shi was nice enough to understand n didnt wake me up till mummy came..hehe..geng leh me..

15. My room in Ipoh is painted lavender white.
True. most of u got this correct. some sure tembak wan..but those who've been to my house should know la..yan, lavendar white is white with a thinge of bluish..so wenjun n xtine, not all white are the same according to paint companies..lawrence, i shall not blame u for not getting this correct coz u've never been to my house before.. =P

16. I loved watching power rangers when i was young.
TRUE!!i so like to watch power rangers man..i remember i had children's church on saturdays from 3-5 n i will rush home to watch it at 5!!hehe..so geng man they fly here fly there..but of coz, now i think they're abit lame..

17. I used to dislike wangleehom.
This is sooo true!!haha..i dunno why i dont like him singing the weiyi song..even until now!! i feel his voice like cacat-ed when he sing that song la..weird..sorry la yijia..hehe..now i like him lor ok??hehe..francis..u know n alot of other ppl know that i super totally cannot tahan jay chou ok.. *vomit* wenjun n xtine: shows that u all are listening to me when i talk..good good.. =)

18. My 1st 'idols' or motivation to sing was spice girls.
True to the max!! yes i loved spice girls last time..i also dunno why..hehe..but they made me like singing alot n i kept singing their songs when i was young..had my own 3-girl spice girls in standard 2, and the 3 of us went around performing..haha..so stupid la now to think of it..but yea, i liked them alot..yijia, what saint what..all saints la ok..but no, i didnt know of their existence when i was that young..fei ar..that time where got american idol..aiyo..

19. I've been to 4 different countries excluding malaysia.
False. I've been to 5 countries..xtine, u missed out thailand..hehe..so ive been to hongkong, china, singapore, thailand n australia.. (duh..)i dunno la those who answered false to this question tembak wan or got really count and KNOW where ive been before wan..

20. I got my 1st hp because i was going to national service.
True. ahh..thanks to ns i got my hp..1 of the advantageous of ns..haha..otherwise i dunno when only can get..parents also allowed me to have 1 so that they can contact me..


posted by ~luckystar~ @ 2:43 PM   12 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship