[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

my 2 weeks trip in pics..
Friday, August 10, 2007
enjoy these 300+ pics of my holiday in melb and syd.. =D
leaving perth airport
yijia yeefang and me
waiting in sydney airport for transit flight to melb

boarding soon

bigbig train station i forgot the name
1st meal in melb, hungry jacks (me, yijia, yityeng)

1st meal in melb, hungry jacks (hsiuli, lingweng, yeefang)

us acting cute

them acting cute

hoods

drinking

all wrapped up

my uncle's house

us pharm gals

yeefang & i

tallest building in aus

me..


suffocating me

super strong wind

it was good man!

this..

is great!

me again

notice the hair colours

ladies ~woo..

catching small boy

a lane to punch people

us at st patricks

us with hoods

me at underground toilet

yijia on the phone, with a sailormoon pose..

yup..yijia is a lady..

ta dah!!

good friends..

huh!

lan yau ying..

hiao-ing with flowers

nice nice garden
statue of a lady

with her toe broken..

yeefang and her super bu suang-ness

fallen leaves..

fallen leaves..

ahh..

us!

reflection from water

us again

lala

miniature village

yijia trying too hard to touch them

and what is this i dunno..

sitting on dragon's face

sunset

walking back to the house

hiao-ing in the bathroom (yityeng doesnt know and continues washing her face..)

she still doenst know so we continue..hehe!!

ahh now she knows! =D

then its yijia's turn..

and more ppl join in the fun!!

hahaha..

this is how we sleep..

junior the smart car!!

junior's name is UFO!! haha..
hsiuli modelling with junior..

us and my uncle's house..
I LOVE U!! =)



posted by ~luckystar~ @ 4:37 PM   0 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship