[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

random shots
Thursday, August 23, 2007
today i ate a sandwich and it was sooo wide!! hsiuli measured and it was about 6cm long..my mouth is so big.. =O

and the piece of bread is so big its nearly as big as my whole face so hsiuli says.. =D

girls night out in gelare:
me wearing pauline's specs

cheahyen and yeefang

jac and cheahyen

i made ointments this week for pharmaceutics lab!!

see the consistency so nice right? i stir for very long wan ok..

went to usha's house and the girls started playing with my hair, trying to get a suitable style for me for the upcoming ball..
janica and me before uwa freshies
janica, me and jac

jac and me in uwa's freshies welcome, preparing for choir
funny face

in the lecture hall

this baby like super duwan to take picture with me.. =(
the girls at our stall during zion food fest (mamak night)

rainbow after the rain..



posted by ~luckystar~ @ 4:58 PM   3 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship