[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

why am i so stupid?
Saturday, September 29, 2007
i keep a folder of all the things u told me last time. all the sweet memories just came back when i reread them. i cherish them so much. felt all the love coming from the words. no matter how short the emails were, u had time for me.
then within a few emails, it all changed to something so sour. the only email i have left of u scholding me. the harsh words. breaks my heart. why did i even had the guts to open the folder and read the mails? after so long, i forgot how it felt to love, or to feel the hatred when u used those cruel words against me. Forgot the long cold war we had after suspicions arose and rumours started flying around. I bet u didnt realise they reached my ears.
u moved on. but i stayed around for quite some time. u might have thought i found it quite easy to forget and get on with life, those words coming from me. but in actual fact, i think it has been a harder road for me than for u.
now u treat me worse than a stranger. dont reply my messages, ignore my smses, pretend u cannot see me when i know u did. "I don't know why u have become like this" is what u said. i think this phrase would be more suitable if i said it to u now.
i am who i am today in this matter mainly because of u. if only u knew.
thank God u dont know my blog.


posted by ~luckystar~ @ 1:37 AM   6 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship