[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

u cant take NO for an answer izit?
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
this is the ultimate pathetic scenario.. i have to plan my own bday!!! why?? long story..

bcoz i sang for vick house's end of sem party last sem, the residence assistants (RAs) are asking me to sing again this time. and bcoz 'something' happened last sem after i sang, i have vowed that i wouldnt sing to this kind of audience anymore.. now no matter how many times i reject them, they keep coming up to me and persuade me..when i go to church (and 1 of them goes to the same church i go), they ask.. when i walk to uni and bump into 1 of them, they ask.. when i walk to the letter box to collect my letter , they ask summore! start offering me material stuff and what they can do to make me agree..offer to bring me to adventureland for free! like W-U-T-E-V-A ok..! i'm not wanting anything from them! its just personal that i duwan to sing! duwan mai duwan lor..why force??

and now u give me till friday to "think about it"? i think adi la ok..even if u give me till kingdom comes to think about it, the answer is still no!

suddenly this revelation comes that the end of sem party (3rd nov) is a day before my bday!! like wow!! so coincidental right?? so i went up to yeefang and said "hey..i know u're planning my bday..wuteva u're planning, can u change it to clash with the end of sem party?? like call ppl to come over! or get someone with a car to take me out!! bubble tea or whateva!! i just want to be OUT of vick house on the 3rd, with a VALID reason so that the RAs wont think i'm being rude trying to evade them on that night.."

so i've sorta 'planned' for stuff to happen on the night before my bday..yeefang even revealed that she wanted it to be a midnite thing..well thx yeefang, but no..put it a couple of hours earlier..i duwan to be here..

what a bday i will have this year..celebrate for escapade.. =S

u tell me, pathetic anot??


posted by ~luckystar~ @ 2:47 PM   4 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship