[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

~WOOOO!!!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
ok 1st things 1st.. EXAMS ARE OVER!!!
oh the happinessssssss..to be able to go out until late late and sit and watch movie and sing songs in friend's house without feeling guilty that i'm not facing my stack of notes..
we shall not talk about results until it is time to face reality ok..
now for pics of my bday!! =D super the belated i knowwwww..but then no time until now ma..

cheahyen, yeefang and kim with me aft church service..me, cy and yf pakat pakat wear dress wan..hee..the dress i'm wearing is yf's one btw..


my bunch of roses..from a girlfriend ok!!! dont think bukan bukan..

so big bunch right??


iris and david helping me with cake cutting. the cake is like so super nice man!!!

with yeefang


with cy and iris..

with my cell group..


gay guys..haha..they're holding girls' bags..

with thomas the weird..haha..just kidding ya thomas!

in the evening we had badminton as usual and then had dinner at chi..

then suddenly they surprised me with bday cake!! sing bday song until the whole restaurant sang along..haha..super paiseh man..

dayong made the cake..tiramisu with a star and my name on it man!!! chunted!!


ahh..stars are so nice agree? =D

such a wonderful bday i had..3 surprises!! what more can i ask for.. =)


posted by ~luckystar~ @ 9:57 AM   3 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship