[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

Thursday, December 13, 2007
I went to penang with my family..just to show u some pics.. =)

On the way to penang, i decided to teach my grandma and mum what's 'zi pai'..hehe..

with mum
with grandma

then we stopped at nibong tebal to eat nice nice food..sorry i forgot to take the pic when the food ngam ngam come..so this is what is left of the nice nice food..
My greedy brother eating and my cousin playing with my mum's new camera..

Reach hotel
we had a surprise 25th anniversary celebration for my parents!! their annivesary was actually in august la..but i wasnt around and nothing was done ma..so we mai plan something now lor.. =) it was my idea leh!! *beams*

me, mum and dad

with bro and grandma along..

then we went swimming..

my cousin then tried to carry his bro on his shoulder!! siao man..ended up falling off into the water..so smart right..
then we went to have dinner at a place called supertanker..what a name man..anyway..presenting: the famous penang char kuay teow!!


and penang laksa!!


then shopping at queensbay mall!!=D

i bought these!! so sweet hor?? i likeee.....


then i dunno why i didnt take much pics the next day but this was at gurney plaza, where there was some looney tunes babies concert!! so cuteee!!!!!!!

and then i ate tiramisu.. =)
and for dinner i had this..

ok la no more pics liao..heee..last day also didnt do much..just bought more stuff..that's all..hehe..ok i want to go sleep now..



posted by ~luckystar~ @ 9:14 PM   3 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship