[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]

Name:
Location: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

i'm a gurl, slightly vertically challenged, i lurve starz, i'm happy.. =)

Tuesday, May 6, 2008
OK! so i found out how to resize pics with paint! aiya no la..all credit to derek who found out and taught me..haha so tq ya derek!
anyway..ya..so i was saying, i shall upload pics of passion camp to hilarys and other events that happened.. =)
so this is everyone who went..

this is my group and yessss i'm group leader..hehe..

preparing for games session..

playing the toilet paper game..

u see my group is left behind while yan's group is sooo leading..we soooo lost in this game..sien!

the so-u-think-u-can-balance game..

brainstorming session for a group cheer..

'performing' group cheer!! so semangat can!!

too much toilet paper left, so they wrapped up all the group leaders..

morning devotion

drama session: this is my cell leader, vips, acting as samson for his group..

my gosh this drama so super farnie!!! every1 was trying to act like superheroes!!

my group, before drama..

sarah and bernice as super cutet lil pigs!!hehe..

results time: vips won best actor!! ~woo!!

"announcing..and the best actress goes to.........."

"JIAHUEI!!!" *omg i so shy laaa..*

"come come claim ur prizeee.."

*happiiieeeeee* =)

this is like super duper HUGE tolberone lor i tell u i've never seen such a big one before and i still havent finished it man believe it or not!!!

"and the best dramaaaaa goes toooo.......JIAHUEI AND SARAH'S GROUP!!!" oh yeah!! =D
*hhaaapppiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!*

oh and we also went to the beach..and we did what we always do at beaches..jump!

and we jumped summore..

me, cheahyen and yeefang..

dayong and me

derek and me

yea and i played kb in camp..

me, yeefang and sarah before session started..

me and marcus

me and caroline

maymay and me

canille so cute laaa!! =)

joanne and me

me and george

sharon and me

dana and me

with peiren (who obviously doesnt actually want to take pic with mee..)
*and pls look at the 2 spoilers behind*

zhengyi and me
*omg melvin u so annoying la cannot leave me to take pic in peace izit!*

melvin, dayong and me

me and chris

me and darrel (semangat curtin..)

with justin and weiyue (fyi justin is like 1 and a half heads taller than me but he bent sooooo much in this pic..paiseh paiseh..hehe..)
-mamak night by ams-
singing, with david chua as guitarist

-yeefang's baptism-
yeefang, david chua and david ho who were a few of those who were baptised on sunday

me, yeefang and her certificate of baptism and yan

camwhoring with dayong before baptism
-terence and eulynn's wedding-
canille, me and yan
*mum!! i'm wearing the new dress!! alot of ppl say nice lehhh.. =D*

me, yan and lynn

pia, yan and me

me and marcus

eulynn and terence and lotsa other ppl..
~ahh looks like that's all i have for now-



posted by ~luckystar~ @ 10:53 PM   0 Comments


[fwenz]]*

Cheah Yen Chean Yeaw Cheryl Christine Da Yong's blogspot Da Yong's space Derek Hsiu Li Janica Jimmy Jing Guo Kelly Khirul Kimmy Kimberly Ling Weng Lukman Melvin Nooi Hoay Passion Pauline Peifei Sean Shin Yau Thomas Timothy XinYing&Danielle Yan Hua Yee Fang Yee Shay Yee Hong Yijia zion worship